Thursday, February 21, 2013

Wednesday

I'm sorry for the late post! I did not have a chance to get on the computer yesterday. 

Since my sister introduced you to her fur babies, I thought I would introduce my cat, Wednesday (after Wednesday Addams).



We've had Wednesday for a little over one year. She was born October 2011 and we took her home January 2012. She was born to a stray cat living at Mat's work. It was her second litter, so Mat said that if she had a black cat, we were taking it. The first litter had no black cats -- this one, of course, had two.


Awwwwww

Her favorite spot

Halloween
Her Halloween outfit is pretty appropriate... she can be a little devil ;)

Just a baby!

My favorite picture



She's pretty cute, huh? 
Tell us all about your pets in the comments!



1 comment: