Monday, February 25, 2013

Murder by Death

On Saturday night, we went to go see one of my favorite bands, Murder by Death.


(source)
MBD is pretty much the only band for which I make it a point to buy all of their new albums. I've followed them since their first major release and have pre-ordered every album since. I proudly supported their Kickstarter this past summer and became a member of the Whiskey Crew. 



I finally got that bad boy sewn on my vest. Just have a few additional patches to get on there.

Another vest shot

The show was amazing. It was the first show I've gone to like that in a long time. They are awesome, though. The show was at the Magic Stick downtown -- small venues are the best.




So was the pizza we got after their set. Thank you, Sgt. Pepperoni. We got a fresh one out of the oven, too... piping hot.



Sometimes you just need greasy pizza.

Anyway, if you haven't heard Murder by Death, I strongly suggest you check them out. I created a little sampler playlist with a couple songs from each album. If you like what you hear, definitely visit their website and purchase some albums!


Check it out and let me know what you think.



Who are you listening to these days?


No comments:

Post a Comment