Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Laughter

I feel as though everyone needs a good dose of laughter every once in a while to get through the day, and today has definitely been one of those days. Since my brain seems to have left for the day, and I can't seem to remember what I was planning on talking about, I thought that I would show you one of my favorite Key & Peele sketches. Yes it is very difficult to just pick one, and their Liam Neesons sketch is a close second, but I swear every time I watch this it just gets funnier.







I also find this one pretty hilarious as well:




I have to thank my sister for introducing me to their show. She always has good taste in television shows, movies, and music, so I suggest your trust her opinion :)

Sorry for the short post today, I promise to bring my A game next time!

- Jenny

1 comment: