Tuesday, April 2, 2013

That time again

Following in my sister's footsteps, I am going to do my monthly wrap up as well. I don't know about you but I feel like March just passed by in the blink of an eye. My absolute favorite part of the month was getting our new puppy Champ! Since he is still so young, it hasn't been easy trying to potty train him and make sure he is staying out of trouble, but he is a little sweetheart and he fits right in with our family. If we had the resources to adopt 20 more dogs I would do it in a heartbeat, I just can't get enough!

He adores my husband

This month I am looking forward to some new and exciting opportunities at work. This weekend I also get to spend some time with a friend of mine who I haven't seen in awhile, it will be great to catch up with her.

Fingers crossed, I am hoping that this month we will be able to purchase our plane tickets to visit Michigan in the summer. It has been almost a year since our last visit, and I miss my friends and family so much! I hope that everything works out and we are able to make the trip. My annoying and never-ending student loans always seem to get in the way and spoil my fun.

I hope everyone had a great start to their month, hopefully you didn't have to endure any horrible April Fools pranks. I was hoping to pull a small prank my husband, but I have the worst poker face ever so I decided not to even bother. I can never keep a straight face around him. The boys that I nanny for in the afternoons insisted that I either tell him that I was leaving him (which they found hilarious), or that I was pregnant. Then they preceded to ask me where babies come from, thank goodness I can avoid that one by telling them to ask their parents.

:)

- Jenny

2 comments:

  1. i hope you guys can come home !! i miss you!

    remember when i thought it was really funny as an april fool's day prank to put your underwear in the freezer?? i don't even have any excuses for that ha i think i had seen it on a show. i have a terrible poker face as well, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yea I do remember that. I don't think that I ever played any pranks on you, I am the worst at that kind of stuff!

    ReplyDelete