Monday, April 8, 2013

OMG, shoez.

I mentioned the other day that I bought my wedding shoes already, so here they are!




They look kind of pink in the photos but they are "champange," and I swear they are so comfortable. I love the sparkle!

While we are on the topic of shoes, I wanted to share some others that are on my wishlist right now....


I love Minnetonkas! Unfortunately, I only have one pair. These are next...
(buy here, here, and here)




I also am kind of obsessed with Adidas Originals.
(here, here, and here)

I'm on the hunt for the perfect pair of apocalypse boots (think Milla Jovovich in Resident Evil 3), but these are pretty bad.
(here and here)

Some for fun...
(here and here)


And topping my list right now are these Jeremy Scott ballet flats for Adidas! Seriously considering purchasing these.
(here)

Follow me on Wanelo to see some of my other favorite shoes. If you aren't on Wanelo and are looking for more ways to be unproductive, definitely sign up.

4 comments:

  1. CUUUTE wedding shoes! And I'm d-y-i-n-g for those minnetonka boots in the middle. Dying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :) and i know. i almost bought some in north carolina like 5 years ago but did not and i still regret it. for some reason they were way cheaper there!

      Delete
  2. Your wedding shoes look awesome! And I'm pretty sure my teammate Pippi has those Jeremy Scott ballet flats with the wings. Hers are gold...and SUPER CUTE! Just in case you are on the fence about buying them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! :) and you are supposed to tell me that the flats look terrible in real life ... haha! just kidding, that is good to know :)

      Delete