Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Photoshop Love

What a chilly and windy couple of days we have been having! I felt like I was going to blow away yesterday any time I walked outside, not to mention all of this dust and sand flying around isn't doing wonders for my allergies either. Ohh well, it is Tuesday, which means that luckily Monday is over and we are one day closer to the weekend, and that is always a happy thing. My weekend wasn't entirely eventful, but on Sunday I went to shoot bow on base with my husband and a few of his friends and something amazing happened. I kept shooting too far to the left on the target, so my husband took a practice shot on the same target and told me to aim more towards the right, around where his arrow was. So I took his advice and managed to do this...




Yes that is my arrow lodged into his arrow, I couldn't believe that it happened. They even made me keep the arrows stuck that way as a souvenir. Would framing it be a bit too much? hah

I have been slacking on my design posts lately so I am going to share some outstanding Photoshop creations that I have come across. I am a huge Photoshop fan and I am always scouring the web for new and unique tutorials. I swear it will take me the rest of my life to learn all of the endless possibilities that you can use Photoshop for.


Jerico Santander - Own World

Josh Thomas - Sundae Chronicles

Iron Man

Aqua

Sugar

Pierre Beteille - Untitled




2 comments:

  1. HAHA! Oh my god, that is insanely amazing. I can't believe you shot his arrow. That is some skill right there! Haha... seriously that is so hilariously awesome. Ohhman.

    I miss having Photoshop so muchhhh. I love the ice cream one (of course).

    Alsooo.... define "chilly," haha. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha by chilly I mean low 60's - 70's... I know my life is so rough :p

    ReplyDelete