Thursday, April 25, 2013

Girl Crush: Lana Del Rey

Lana Del Rey is my spirit animal. I wasn't kidding when I said I'd be listening to "Young & Beautiful" on repeat -- I can't stop. I just realized she is only 8 days older than me, which makesmefeelunaccomplished is blowing my mind.


(source)           
I mean, look at her. I can't imagine her just being a 26-year-old.  She must be an ethereal being. She seems like an old soul, and her music speaks to mine.


(source)
I basically want to live in this video as her (and in that outfit). And she's a soccer fan? Done and done.

I was devastated when I read that Paradise was going to be her last album, but apparently that is no longer true!? Thank goodness.


(source)
I don't know why but usually the more depressed something makes me feel, the more I tend to like it, especially when it comes to music. Her music makes me feel so sad that I feel happy ... does that even make sense? Ha. It's haunting but beautiful and more often about love and longing than heartbreak. 

I love Lana. What more is there to say??


(source)





3 comments:

  1. Love this, let's all bow down to Lana. I completely agree with you, her music puts me into a different era. Your post has inspired me to listen to all of her unreleased songs all day. Have you listened to "Never Let Me Go," it is so good! I also feel the same way about sad music, the more mellow and depressing the better it makes me feel in an odd way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not sure if i have heard that one, but i am going to go find it right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. free steam gift cards legit a free way to get codes. Don't forget to visit this link this is a limited opportunity

    ReplyDelete