Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday links

I'm going to try and share some links I've enjoyed during the week on Fridays. (Warning, most of these are probably going to be from Buzzfeed. Once you start on that site, you cannot stop.)

By now I'm sure you've seen Reasons My Son is Crying.
"I wouldn't let him eat mud"

Buzzfeed also has 31 reasons why birth control exists.


29. Because you shouldn't have to live in fear:

24. Because this sign is terrifying:



I was also introduced to Sports Balls Replaced with Cats:




This made me laugh:
(source)

Which brings us to the Macklemore photobombs:


Buzzfeed also has Life in Your Early Twenties vs. Your Late Twenties


Excitement in your early twenties:


Excitement in your late twenties:



A little Jensen to hold us over until the next new Supernatural.

And finally, the "If Game of Thrones Took Place Entirely on Facebook" episode recaps are hilarious. The second one is even better than the first. Here's episode 1 and episode 2.

(Oh yeah, and there's still time to donate to the Veronica Mars Kickstarter! Last day!)

T-G-I-F !!

No comments:

Post a Comment