Friday, March 8, 2013

Telephone


My friend Laura wrote a great post about the typical iPhone user's relationship with their phone. Basically, it sucks, but we don't know how to break the cycle. I'd been waiting to get the iPhone 5 since it was released, but somewhere along the line I started to seriously consider switching to an Android phone, mainly because I frickin' hate iTunes. 

I was pretty much set on switching over once I was up for my upgrade (today!), and started counting the days. For whatever reason though, I decided I really didn't want to spend any money. My phone still works so I'm just going to deal with it for awhile. I did need a new case, however -- mostly thanks to my cat knocking it onto the floor every chance she gets.

I was originally going to do this post to get your opinions on which case to buy, but then I found "the one," and just went for it before I changed my mind (again). I still wanted to share the contenders, though -- can you guess which one I ended up buying? 

(buy it here)

(buy it here)

(this print is actually in my kitchen and I LOVE it -- buy here)

(buy it here)
(buy it here)
(buy it here)
(buy it here)

(buy it here)

Do you sense a theme? Haha. Which one do you think I bought? Which one is your favorite? Love/hate your phone?

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...this is a tough one! I am leaning towards the sushi case, but I feel as though the cat eyes and unicorn one were a close second. They are all so cute though! Make the switch and get the Galaxy :) I haven't missed my iPhone at all, the only bad thing is they don't sell that many cute cases for it but it is a great phone!

    ReplyDelete