Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patty's Day

I am a bit late at this point, but Happy St. Patrick's Day! I am not typically one to celebrate the holiday, I will enjoy a green beer or two, but beyond that I have never really celebrated it. That doesn't mean that I don't enjoy looking at delicious St. Patty's Day recipes though! Like this one for example:

Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes - Brown Eyed Baker

I mean c'mon does it get any more delicious? If I was a better baker I would be making these all of the time, but I am afraid that I just wouldn't do them justice. I think that my amateur skills can definitely handle these though:


Lucky Rainbow Chex Mix - Rock UR Party

Mint Oreo Ice Cream Shakes - Lil Luna

Bailey's Pound Cake - Mom Foodie

Mint Chocolate Fudge - Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom


I wish that I could be eating all of these desserts right now, but I am trying to watch what I eat. Note the word trying. Ohh well I hope that you all are enjoying a safe and fun St. Patrick's Day!

- Jenny


1 comment: