Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Guilty Pleasures

I was watching Glee the other day, don't judge me, and they were doing an episode all about their musical guilty pleasures. My favorite by far was the girls performing a song from the Spice Girls, which made my 10 year old self very happy! I really enjoyed the idea of admitting your hidden guilty pleasures, no matter how insignificant they may be, so I thought that I would create a fun list of my own guilty pleasures to share with you. Please feel free to copy my list and post your own answers in the comment section if you are up to the challenge :)

 

Guilty Pleasures:

 


1.) Musical Artist: Taylor Swift
 
 
2.) Song: Cher - Believe
 
 
3.) Food: Marshmallows (I could eat a whole bag in one sitting if no one was around)
 
 
3.) Movie: Good Burger
 
 
4.) Past-time: Playing The Sims...and realizing 5 hours later that I am still playing it 
 
 
 
5.) TV Show: Any Real Housewives reality show, and The Girls Next Door
  
 
 
6.) Book: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
 
 
7.) Candy: Watermelon Sour Patch 
8.) Celebrity: Rihanna (could she be any more perfect?)
 
 
9.) Restaurant: Ram's Horn, a lot of good memories were made there
 
 
10.) Your Choosing: Pretending to be asleep when I don't feel like talking to anybody



Now it is your turn :)

- Jenny




3 comments:

  1. Love this! I will definitely be copying off this post. PS I'm not even guilty that I love the Real Desperate Housewives lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha yea I can't help but get excited that the new season of Orange County Housewives is starting soon :)

      Delete
  2. love this post! haha, i am pretty sure you have used the sleeping trick in the car a few times ;) i will have to copy this post as well.

    ReplyDelete