Thursday, May 2, 2013

Worry

So the day has come, my husband bought a motorcycle. If I were telling you this in person you would be able to tell by my tone that I am not as ecstatic about this as he is. I am one of those worry about everything every second of the day types, so you can only imagine the thoughts that were running through my head when he told me he wanted to finally buy one. But, he has been wanting one for a while now, and I love seeing him so passionate about something, so who am I to crush his dream? I trust that he will be safe and responsible...plus he looks really cute on it :)




But don't expect me to get on the back of that thing any time soon. I don't care that the speed limit on base is 30mph, this girl prefers walls and roofs.

Yea I know, I need to get out more.

Since I have a pounding headache, and staring at this bright screen is making it worse, I will just share with you today some throwback Thursday pics!


Family trip to North Carolina, one of my favorite vacations!

22nd B-day, don't know what is going on in this picture

I miss my girls!

Happy a fabulous Friday!

- Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Mat's always wanted a motorcycle and I feel the same way about it, but we know they will be careful :)

    ReplyDelete