Saturday, May 11, 2013

Caturday

Happy Caturday!

What a hectic week. The base is doing a summer safety video competition for their annual Comprehensive Airman Fitness week, and it was open to all of the squadrons. I joined the creative team for our squadron and ended up helping to direct and edit the film. We were a little slow on getting the project going so we found ourselves rushing to finish everything at the last minute. I love video editing, but the perfectionist in me gets super stressed about projects like this because I want everything to be a certain way. The good to come out of all of this though, was that since I worked on the video at home my boss decided to give me Friday off, unexpected 3 day weekends are always welcomed! Now we just have to wait a few weeks to find out who won, and the winning film will be shown to each squadron throughout the week. Did I mention that myself and my dog Sammie made an appearance in the video as well? What can I say, I am kind of a big deal :)

Hah, I will have to post the video soon, it is pretty silly.

For those of you that are Bad Lip Reading fans, if you haven't seen their new video already on the Walking Dead I just had to post it, it is hilarious!




Today I decided that it is time for me to be less anti-social, so I am going to step outside of my comfort zone and go to a get together with other military spouses from base. I don't know anyone, but I think that it will be great to meet some other spouses (that don't have children yet) and get to know some new people. Wish me luck!

Have a great rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment