Here are my goals for 2013:
- Dye my hair - My hair is blonde but I'm contemplating bleaching the ends for summer ... just wish it was longer :(
- Get a new tattoo - I need to save for our wedding, but my friend and I are possibly planning something, and the thought is just so tempting!
- Book a wedding DJ - Hopefully this one will be knocked off the list very soon
- Try a new restaurant - Actually did this Saturday night, but let's try another one! ;)
- Go to the beach
|Photo from our vacation last summer to Silver Lake|
- Read! - I am the worst at reading. I have so many books that I've bought or received as gifts over the past couple of years, and I haven't even read them yet. I am determined to read this summer! First order of business: finish The Walking Dead vols. that I have.
- Start my cross stitch - Yet another thing that I wanted to do and still haven't done. After I expressed in interest in learning how to cross stitch, my oh-so-kind fiance bought me a kit for Valentine's Day ... of 2012. I honestly want to do it, so I am going to make the time!
- Reorganize my closet - Every morning, I come down with a bad case of "I don't have anything to wear," despite having two closets, a clothing rack, and a dresser full of clothes. I need to reorganize everything to make it easier to see what I have and put all of my work clothes together.
- List all of our shirts on Etsy - we were doing good for awhile, but lately have been buying more than selling for our Etsy shop. I want to try to finally list everything we have.
- Go out for brunch - I originally had this as go out to breakfast, which I love to do but don't do often enough - but I've never done a proper brunch (and by proper, I mean "with a Blood Mary").
- Go to Eastern Market
- Clean my car (inside and out)!
- Go to the Royal Oak Flea Market
- Eat at a food truck
- Hang out with friends - Sounds easy, but sometimes it is easier said than done! I need to make the extra effort.
Do you ever make summer to-do lists? What are some of your goals?