Monday, June 24, 2013

Whew

Whew! Again, sorry for the lack of posts these past couple of weeks. Jenny was on vacation, and I was just busy. Time is flyyyyying by! It's hard to even remember what I've been doing. Here are some highlights:

  • Went wedding dress shopping for the first time (more on that later)
  • Chose our cake flavors (also more on that later)
  • Saw This is the End (high-larious)
  • Played Cards Against Humanity (the best)
  • Ate lots of food (including a cheesy gordita crunch with a Doritos Cool Ranch taco, oh yes)
  • Took my mom to a Detroit Citiy FC game
  • Went to Mat's nephew's kindergarten graduation, he is growing up so quickly!
I'm sure there's more. It's the summer though and I love being busy! It's finally been getting nice and hot here, just how I like it. 

Anyway. It's getting late. More on the aforementioned wedding stuff to come. In the mean time, here's a story Fox 2 News did on Detroit City FC. You can catch me gettin' down in the background shortly after 0:48.


Fox 2 News Headlines

No comments:

Post a Comment