Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Rando

This post is going to be a long stream of consciousness, so hopefully you can all bear with me :)

This stuff is a lifesaver. I didn't have a chance to wash my hair last night (after also not washing it on Monday night) and my hair looked better than ever today. With other dry shampoos that I've tried, my hair would still look greasy. There is no grease and it adds so much texture. It also makes my hair look a little bit lighter. I am obsessed -- and it's cheap! I kind of never want to wash my hair again.

I'm still reeling over Game of Thrones (and still laughing at @RedWeddingTears - click only if you've seen/read it!), but I am getting so excited for True Blood!

(source)
God bless HBO.

I tried a Sonic Peanut Butter and Banana shake last night and it was delicious. I love bananas but hate banana flavoring -- they use real bananas and there were chunks of banana in it. Sonic also has the best whipped cream! Our cat loves it too, ha .... she gets very excited when she sees Sonic cups.

Awwww
And perhaps most importantly ... we found a DJ for our wedding!! That was the last big thing really, so it feels like a relief! Although we do still need someone to do the ceremony. It's funny, I'm the least worried about that, but it's probably the most important detail, ha. 

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. I cannot wait to see Jenny (and to eat at Cracker Barrel .... family tradition, ha!). 

What's new with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment