Monday, January 28, 2013

Hello!

Welcome to SXMW (South by Midwest).

I'm Kristin, and I represent the Midwest by way of the mitten state. My sister Jenny represents the South (technically Southwest, but close enough). 

I've tried and failed at blogging multiple times, but I've never stopped reading blogs. I love peeking into people's lives and the unique community that blogging has created. I also like sharing things that I enjoy with others, which is what I want this blog to be. I hoped that blogging with someone would make it easier to keep up, and so this blog was born. My sister & I will both post, so you'll get posts from two different perspectives. It'll also be a fun way for us to keep up with each other's lives on opposite sides of the country.

We hope that you will enjoy this peek into our lives.

xo,

Kristin


No comments:

Post a Comment