Monday, January 28, 2013

About Kristin

I wanted to officially kick things off with an "about me" post. I'm 26 and live in Michigan with my fiance (yay!) and our cat, Wednesday. 

I'm not always a fan of living in Michigan (especially from December to March), but it has its charms. 

My engagement was recent and long awaited (10 years!), so while I won't let that be the focus of the blog, I do hope to capture some of the process. 

I'm not sure what I want this blog to be (for me), really. I know that while I willl share things in my life, I also want to share things that I enjoy. I want to curate content, and hopefully you will share in some of my enjoyment. But I also want it to look back and see my memories, so I suspect it will be a mix of the two. Either way, I hope it peaks your interest. 

Other things about me? I love summer and warm weather, bicycles, tattoos, sushi, coffee, cupcakes, food in general, movies, music, the color pink, thrifting, vintage, and wearing my pjs.

If you also like any of those things, then I think we'll get along just fine. 

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon to meet Jenny.

xo,

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment